- There is always something going on at our school!
- We have small groups – our children learn more and faster.
- Children learn quickly the basics of a second foreign language – Spanish.
Our school ensures comprehensive education of children from 6 to 15 years of age. We are a bilingual school and offer mathematics, science, physics, geography, art, music, crafts and physical education in both Czech and English. The second foreign language is Spanish (from the 6th grade).
We intend to prepare our pupils for Cambridge exams ( YLE Starters, Movers, Flyers and KET, PET, FCE for schools) and to create stimulating environment for comprehensive development of children.
Classrooms are very well equipped. Children are evaluated by marks as well as verbally. Classes are managed by qualified teachers with excellent knowledge of English. An integral part of the education are qualified native speakers. We aspire to maintain family atmosphere and pleasant climate.
AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES
|Floorball||Spanish||Hip hop dance|
|Chess||Table tennis||Playing the guitare|
LESSONS AND BREAKS
|Care Centre||7:00 – 8:45|
|1st lesson||9:00 – 9:45|
|long break||9:44 – 10:00 (snack)|
|2nd lesson||10:00 – 10:45|
|break||10:45 – 10:55|
|3rd lesson||10:55 – 11:40|
|break||11:40 – 11:50|
|4th lesson||11:50 – 12:35|
|break||12:35 – 12:45|
|5th lesson||12:45 – 13:30|
|lunch break||13:30 – 14:00|
|6th lesson||14:00 – 14:45|
|Care Centre||13:30 – 17:00|
Care Centre is meant to be a relaxation club after school lessons finish. All activities are voluntary, children can always choose how to spend their free time. It is open for children in grades 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Our school does not discriminate with regard to sex, religion or nationality. We offer a special education programme and are able to accommodate a limited number of students with mild learning disabilities.
Documents for admission:
- Completed Application for Admission
- Completed Student Health Record including an updated physical and immunization card copy
- Copy of Health Insurance card with a policy number and expiration date
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of child’s passport
- Copy of both parents’ passports
- Official school records for the last two years in English language, or officially translated into English
70 000,- CZK per year
|1st grade||Mgr. Lenka Balarinová|
|2nd grade||Mgr. Jarka Corkill|
|3rd grade||Mgr. Dagmar Géryková|
|4th grade||Mgr. Martina Maternová|
|5th grade||Mgr. Tereza Hlaváčová|
Gymnázium, základní škola a mateřská škola Hello s.r.o.Čs. exilu 491/23
708 00 Ostrava-Poruba